LH-Camera manufactures a wide range of high quality subsea color cameras for commercial diving, research and ROV applications.
Image quality is guaranteed by the fact that we always use the recent camera technology available on the market. Most of our cameras are based on Sony products, of which we have very good experience with.
Our models range from Analog cameras to HD cameras for commercial diving, marine fish farming, research and ROV.
The subsea cameras can be supplied with depth ratings from 100~2000m. or can be customized for deeper exploration applications.
The high definition HD Subsea camera with excellent image quality is built into a compact housing for easy installation on the diver helmet or a full face dive mask. The units are designed for producing the highest image and video resolution recordings, in demanding underwater environments.
- Camera in Pom housing and Stainless Steel AISI 316 nut. Window Borosilicate glass.
- Diameter 30 mm.Length 128 mm, Weight 125 gram.
- 1/3” 2 Mega pixel Sony CMOS.
- Low Light Sensitivity 0,1 lux at F 1,2. Fisheye Lens 120º.
- AHD video standards 1920H x 1080V PAL 25fps.
- The video signal can run in standard 75 Ω coax cable.
- Shutter Speed 1/50~1/100,000 sek.
- Automatic White Balance 2100~8200 Kelvin.
- Power input 12 VDC.Standard Connector 4P Subconn Micro MCBH4M (alternatives available).
- Possibility of Realtime camera adjustment, with LH Cam Remote device.
- Depth rating 100 meter.
Real-Time Adjustment of the Camera
An underwater video camera with manual adjustment directly from the surface in real time. The adjustment is performed via an integration module in the video case/video controller box where you can adjust the camera’s settings via a remote control, e.g. white balance, closing speed, colors, contrast, brightness, light, backlight, backscatter and LCD/CRT screen setting. With this solution you can trim and adjust the camera according to the actual visual and light conditions in the water.